After over a year of development, Sacrifice Your Friends is now fully funded on Kickstarter.
SYF is a multiplayer party brawler in the H.P. Lovecraft universe.
It’s basically Mario Party meets Darkest Dungeon.
Shall we ?
Sacrifice Your Friends is a 2 to 4 player fast paced party brawler in a cute cartoon horror style. Use various weapons, battle your friends and embrace your own sanity as you try to survive in a chaos of dynamic dangerous environments.
Chaotic, fast paced, accessible but hard to master, Sacrifice Your Friends present a fresh take on the H.P. Lovecraft horrific mythos that let you experience it’s stories with your friends.
Take a tour of strange adventures and mysteries inspired by Lovecraft stories :
Explore the depths of the Mountain of Madness, escape the fish-folks mob of Innsmouth, find your way through the catacombs of the Nameless City and much more.
Unlock weapons with unique dynamics for exciting new ways to play. Turn your spoils of victory into silly player customization with unlockable characters, hats and skins to showcase your sacrificing prowess. Test your friends skills in multiple eldritch game modes and prove yourself the ultimate sacrificer to the Old Ones!
- Madness system – Unique catch-up mechanism, embrace your own madness and unleash devastating powers against your friends.
- Online and Couch Multiplayer
- Solo/Multiplayer campaign – Discover the stories of H.P. Lovecraft like never before.
- Multiple game modes – Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Covet the Relic and more.
- 20 unique dangerous environments inspired by Lovecraft’s work
- Cartoony style party brawler accessible for all audiences.
- Unlock weapons, characters, skins, hats, maps and mini-games.
Release date March 2020
PC, Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Ps4
Return on PAX-East Last March at PAX East, we had a wonderful time showing you the game in its early stages. Everything you saw and played there was the result of only 3 months of work on this new build and a lot has evolved since. We receives almost 500 drawings from you guys, characters, …
Come see us at booth 11091 ! We host tournaments each day at 3h33 pm ! Come and win prizes !
Now starts our quest to unravel the mysteries of H.P. Lovecraft. With you my friends, we’ll travel numerous worlds, encounter challenging dangers and see the most unspeakable things. We started the SYF project on july 2018 with a team of passionate young developers. Follow us on this journey of indie dev with the Astrolabe Interactive …